Thứ Hai, 1 tháng 9, 2008

Mail to Autodesk company

Dear Webmaster

I’m Cong Thuc Phan. I’m studying in University of Architecture of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. My major is Civil Infrastructure.

As acknowledging the importance of application Autodesk products of your Corp. to the majors of my University, I have an idea about making a forum to share knowledge, experiences and advantages of your softwares’ usage. And that website is free to join. We all see the best products of yours are useful to our majors, such as : AutoCAD, AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Land Desktop, Map 3D.

Our forum focuses on : introducing and supplying directions for use of those products to the students. Then they will get the efficiencies in their majors once they exert on those useful softs.

I also expect the impediments if we create that forum : the cost to have a powerful host, the lack of initial linking with your master website and the forums which are operating for similar objects.

Actually, now, those softwares are rather strange to the students of my university. So the forum just introduce and the free legal copy is really hopeful. Besides, we also advertise your softs to more people to show how really useful they are to works.

We have ever attended to your online operating and trainings such as: Autodesk discussion group, web casts, etc. Unfortunately, because our student have some defect of low English grade , most of them couldn’t understand clearly. I think that all will be no more if my requirements are accepted.

As a student, the impediments as I said are really hard to me. If we have your support to establish a forum for our students; I’ll describe carefully about the contents of our new website, what sections will be on, etc.

We surely engage to accept all your terms for establishing a helpful forum efficiently.

Hope your precious reply.

Mr. Cong Thuc Phan – email : kinglove_1122@yahoo.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét